Rapife yellow romper .
Pre Order Policies
Pre-orders are advance purchases that are made on merchandise that is not currently in stock but that is expected to ship at a later date in the season.
Here’s how Pre-Orders work
If you would like to pre-order merchandise and have the merchandise reserved for you:
- Shop, add pre-order items to your cart and go through the normal checkout process.
- During checkout you can choose to pay in FULL or to pay a deposit (either 25% or 50% of the retail value).
- Upon receipt of your pre-order, we will reserve the merchandise for you by removing it from our expected stock.
- Once the merchandise arrives in our store, we will immediately ship it to you if you have already paid in full, or we will notify you via phone or email and charge you for the remaining balance owed.
- Deliverys start Feb through to april.
Pre-Order Cancellations, Store Credits, and Refunds
Please note that if you cancel a pre-order, your pre-order deposit (typically 25 or 50% of the cost of the pre-order merchandise) will become a store credit that you may use toward a future purchase at Adorable Baby Clothing. Any amount paid towards a pre-order is eligible for a store credit only. Unfortunately, there are times when the manufacturer cannot fulfill our complete order. If this is the case, you will be notified via email or phone and a store credit will be issued to you once we hear back from you. This includes times when the manufacturer decides not to produce a certain style or does not ship us that style for any reason. We will always do our best to exchange sizes for you when the size you ordered doesn’t work and if your size is unavailable, a store credit will be issued.